CHANGING BLOG ADDRESS

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS:

I HAVE MOVED!

I have moved the whole blog to a new address. Please join me over there as no new posts are being added here and I have removed key info from this old version ...


PLEASE GO TO THE NEW ADDRESS:
www.helpineedapublisher.blogspot.com


When you get there, PLEASE rejoin as a "follower" - changing addresses means I lose my 230 lovely friends!



NB also - all comments are intact on the new version.


Monday 24 August 2009

UNREQUITED COMMENTS

Big apologies to those of you who have left comments recently but not observed me having the decency to reply. I normally do reply, often at length, but I'm not keeping up with myself. Please keep commenting and please keep coming back because I will reply, even to the comments left on last week's posts. I'm still in the middle of book festival madness, still only halfway through my events.

Don't leave me this way.