CHANGING BLOG ADDRESS

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS:

I HAVE MOVED!

I have moved the whole blog to a new address. Please join me over there as no new posts are being added here and I have removed key info from this old version ...


PLEASE GO TO THE NEW ADDRESS:
www.helpineedapublisher.blogspot.com


When you get there, PLEASE rejoin as a "follower" - changing addresses means I lose my 230 lovely friends!



NB also - all comments are intact on the new version.


Monday 19 January 2009

TWO (3 actually) BRILLIANT LESSONS BY VIDEO

For your amusement and edification, I do suggest you watch this video. And, at the risk of being patronising but for the sake of essential clarity, I should point out that IT IS IRONIC ... From the Typewriter to the Bookstore: A Publishing Story

But now that you have well and truly got the message, I can allow you to watch this absolutely BRILLIANT video: Imaginary Writing Process

Happy writing - but not that happy ...

Um, sorry, but I just found another one. Well, we need something to brighten up a really dreary Monday. And this one is much closer to the truth ... How the Writing Process Works