CHANGING BLOG ADDRESS

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS:

I HAVE MOVED!

I have moved the whole blog to a new address. Please join me over there as no new posts are being added here and I have removed key info from this old version ...


PLEASE GO TO THE NEW ADDRESS:
www.helpineedapublisher.blogspot.com


When you get there, PLEASE rejoin as a "follower" - changing addresses means I lose my 230 lovely friends!



NB also - all comments are intact on the new version.


Monday 31 August 2009

IMPORTANT: TO ALL MY READERS

IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY LINKED TO ME ON YOUR BLOG - please remember that I have MOVED and this means that you need to CHANGE THE LINK on your lovely blog, otherwise you'll never get the auto-updates and you'll think I'm dead.
Rumours of my demise are greatly exaggerated.

If I could send you all chocolate to repay you for your loyalty, I would.

Thank you, Bookmaven (Mary Hoffman) for helping point this out.

What a great bank holiday Monday I'm having. God, it's just like really moving house.


SO, please go to the new address here:

www.helpineedapublisher.blogspot.com