CHANGING BLOG ADDRESS

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS:

I HAVE MOVED!

I have moved the whole blog to a new address. Please join me over there as no new posts are being added here and I have removed key info from this old version ...


PLEASE GO TO THE NEW ADDRESS:
www.helpineedapublisher.blogspot.com


When you get there, PLEASE rejoin as a "follower" - changing addresses means I lose my 230 lovely friends!



NB also - all comments are intact on the new version.


Saturday 23 May 2009

"THE WRITER'S ESSENTIAL TACKLE BOX"


This brief post kills several birds with one stone. (Metaphorically, though I have been known to kill pigeons simply by the force of my presence.)
  1. It allows me to mention the wonder that is Lynn Price - see the BehlerBlog for advice that is sometimes even more in-your-face than mine and much, much funnier. And if I praise her enough she may invite me to stay with her in California and feed me margharitas and chocolate.
  2. It allows me to recommend her surely wonderful forthcoming book, which obviously I haven't read because it's "forthcoming" and I'm neither psychic nor important enough to be sent a review copy. It's called The Writer's Essential Tackle Box and I'm absolutely certain that it is, so maybe I am psychic after all.
  3. It allows me to show you the funniest and most wonderful promotional video you'll see this weekend, and quite possibly all year.
Now, please go and read the post (below this one, of course) that I put up earlier this morning, because it has more bounty from me and the Writer's Handbook, which I would hate you to miss. For those of us unlucky enough to live hundreds of miles from Lynn, there is at least the consolation that the free copies of the Writer's Handbook and money off the excellent day-long event are only available to us poor UK-dwellers.

Meanwhile, I really need to do some work. I seem to remember I have a book to promote. Talking of which, feast your eyes on this little video thing: